In July 2022, our Calibration Laboratory received accreditation with the number AP 209 granted by the Polish Center for Accreditation (PCA) under the EA MLA international agreement. Thus, the Laboratory confirmed compliance with the requirements of PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025 "General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories" in the field of calibration of electrical quantities.
Yokogawa expands oscilloscope portfolio with 500 MHz and 350 MHz frequency band models
Yokogawa's DLM4000 series of eight-channel mixed-signal oscilloscopes, launched in 2012, and its successor DLM5000, launched in 2020, have proven popular with electronic and mechatronic device developers. However, given the growing emphasis in recent years on measures that will help decarbonize society, there is an increased need for motors, inverters and clean energy-related products such as solar power generation equipment to be more energy efficient. This need is particularly acute in the power electronics industry, where the increase in applications and production of next-generation devices using silicon carbide (SiC) technology is driving the need for increasingly precise measurements. With support for multi-channel measurements and increased resolution in the vertical axis, the DLM5000HD series meets these needs.
The DLM5000HD series consists of:
- two 8-channel models(500 MHz DLM5058HD and 350 MHz DLM5058HD)
- two 4-channel models(500 MHz DLM5054HD and 350 MHz DLM5034HD).
The DLM5000HD series offers 12-bit vertical resolution, which is 16 times higher than that of the existing DLM5000 series, providing greater accuracy in waveform observation. This is particularly beneficial for developers of next-generation waveforms, enabling accurate observation of minute changes in high-speed signals. This allows detection of phenomena that may cause unexpected anomalies.
Another useful feature of the DLM5000HD series is that the time-saving automatic serial bus analysis configuration function, which automatically sets the optimal baud rate and threshold level, can now also be used with previously captured waveforms. This means that automatic configuration can be used even with low-frequency signals, improving the efficiency of bus development and evaluation in vehicles.
The DLM5000HD series is capable of storing up to 1 billion points of captured data, twice as many as the DLM5000 series. This allows users to store historical data of up to 200,000 captured runs as historical runs*. In addition to doubling the number of waveforms that can be searched and compared using the long memory, this means that a single device can measure the behavior of braking systems and other devices that need to be recorded at high sampling rates for several milliseconds, improving the efficiency of evaluation and analysis work.
As with the DLM5000 series, measurements can be recorded with up to 16 analog channels and 64 logic bits (eight 8-bit logic channels) using the dual synchronous measurement function (DLMsync) to support two 8-channel units. This allows simultaneous measurement of both analog and logic signals, for example, to analyze multiple power-up sequences when debugging an electronic control unit.
* Waveforms that are automatically recorded in internal memory.
Main target markets
- Automotive electronics
- Power electronics such as electronic devices, inverters and power generation equipment
- Electronics, such as household appliances and air conditioners
- Mechatronics, such as industrial equipment
- Design and evaluation of electrical and electronic circuits
- Development and debugging of semiconductors, electronic devices and embedded firmware
- Simultaneous measurement of analog signals and bus signals based on CAN, CAN FD and other vehicle standards
- Power analysis and operation confirmation of power electronic systems
- Simultaneous measurement and evaluation of high-speed signals and signals with small fluctuations (for example, communication signals and mechatronic signals)
Yokogawa Test&Measurement's DLM5000HD high-resolution oscilloscope is the new standard for high-resolution oscilloscopes
- Frequency bandwidth: < 500 MHz
- Sampling frequency: < 2.5 GS/s
- Vertical axis resolution: 12 bits
- High resolution mode: < 16 bits
- Measurement memory: < 1 G points
- Waveform history: < 200,000
- Simultaneous multi-channel measurements: < 32-bit logic + 8 channels
- < 16 channels with two connected DLM5000HD devices via DLMsync
- Highly responsive, intuitive 12.1" touchscreen with traditional oscilloscope control panel
- Synchronous support for IEEE1588 standard
- Excellent noise immunity
- Vehicle serial bus
- Additional math channels
- Wide voltage range
- Compact, lightweight, portable